(Kawthaung – Kyet Mauk I (Cock’s Comb)–Say Tan I (Dunkin I)–Nyaung Oo Phee I–Kha Yin
Gwa (Maclcod I) – Myauk Nee I (N.Phipps) – Thay Yee Island – Kawthaung
Out Line itinerary:
Day-1 Kawthaung – Kyet Mauk I (Cock’s Comb) – Say Tan I (Dunkin I)
Day-2 Say Tan I (Dunkin I) – Nyaung Oo Phee I – Kha Yin Gwa (MaclcodI)
Day-3 Kha Yin Gwa (Maclcod I) – Myauk Nee I (N.Phipps I)
Day-4 Myauk Nee I (N.Phipps I) – Thay Yee Island - Kawthaung
Day 1. Kawthaung – Kyet Mauk I (Cock’s Comb) – Say Tan I (Dunkin I)
Our service starts from Myo Ma Jetty in Kawthaung. Our representative will pick you up at your hotel or airport and transfer to jetty to embark on board. After immigration clearance captain will depart heading to Kyet Mauk Island where you can enjoy Kayaking and Snorkeling at the hidden lagoon. After that enjoy your lunch on board and continue cruising and feel sunset on the sundeck on the way to Say Tan Island. You can do sport fishing on board and overnight on board.
Day 2 . Say Tan I (Dunkin I) – Nyaung Oo Phee I – Kha Yin Gwa (Maclcod I)
After having breakfast on board, we will go for a snorkeling then boat will drive heading to Nyaung Oo Phee Island where enjoy snorkeling and kayaking by the island. And then cruise chef will prepare to the unforgettable delicious meals for your lunch and captain will continue his cursing to Kha Yin Gaw (Maclcod I) where locate Myanmar Andaman Resort is the only resort. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3. Kha Yin Gwa (Maclcod I) – Myauk Nee
In the morning we will go for adventure snorkeling and trekking near Kha Yin Gwa (Maclcod I). After making activities boat will be departed to Myauk Nee Island where enjoy the activities at your own interest such as swimming and sun bathing on the beach, snorkeling on the corals, sea kayaking and fishing along this beautiful long beach. Enjoy dinner and overnight at on board.
Day 4. Myauk Nee I (N.Phipps I) – Thay Yee Island – Kawthaung
Enjoy your breakfast on the boat and cursing to Thay Yae Island where can be snorkeling and kayaking activities then the trip starts back to Kawthaung.
Cheers up for your exploration and complementary soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. Arrived back to Kawthaung .
After disembarking from boat,our representative will send you airport (or) hotel by car in Kawthaung or Ranong Jetty by long tail boat.
***********************End of our services.****************************
Tour Prices (Normal Season)
4Days/3Night Myeik Archipelago Tour Price
|Based on number of Pax:||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-9 Pax||10-14 Pax||Single room Surcharge|
|Tour Price Per person in sharing twin room (USD):||1200|
(Prices valid in 01 Oct 2017-10 April' 2018)
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Two way transfers (Kawthaung Airport or Ranong Jetty)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin sharing each cabin)
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins) Jungle
- boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik Tips
- Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticker
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Diving equipment rental fees Bank
- Payment transfer charge 4.6 or 5%
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals / day (Breakfast - ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinncer - 3 Main Dishes with Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/ Local Cuisine
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
Children under 2 years old will be charged 25% of a pax.
Domestic Flight (Yangon-Kawthaung-Yangon)
Domestic flights on schedule are now run by the Nine airlines are Yangon Airways, Asian Wings, Air KBZ, Mann Yadanarpon, Golden Myanmar Airline, Myanmar National Airline and Apex Airline. The airlines operate frequent flights to all major tourist destinations country wide and a constantly expanding air network with Embraer 190, ATR-72 and ATR-42 aircrafts. Baggage allowance on domestic flights is 20kg.
(We will offer you domestic flights fares separately with supplement at the time of request.)
What to Bring:
- Sun hat Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses Light clothing
- Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
30% deposit of the total charge (will be requested) to secure your booking.
The balance needs to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date.
If full payment has not been received, Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd has the right to cancel the booking.
Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer.
- Deposit Non-Refund
- 30-15 days prior to departure will be charged 75% of the total price
- 15 Days less before departure will be charged 100% of the total price
- In case of No-show - 100% of the total price
- During the trip Non-Refund
- Unused services Non-Refund
Travel Insurance: We recommend to advise that to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects.